Mon, 13 Feb|
Online via Zoom
Water Drop Photography with Yuefei Zheng
A talk of two halves. The first half will be a presentation starting with basic water drop photography, gradually moving onto some very specialist kit. The second half will see a live presentation. This talk will be recorded. Club tickets available.
Time & Location
13 Feb, 19:30 – 21:30
Online via Zoom
About the event
Yuefei Zheng is based in New York, where he runs water drop photography workshops for small groups of people, sharing his tips and technique for creating and capturing incredible water drops and collisions.
He is the creator of the SFB (shoot from below method) alignment platform, and a US Reseller of the MJKZZ water drop photography system. On Monday 13thFebruary he will be showing Photo Talks UK a cut down version of this workshop which will include the following a talk and live demonstration covering the following:
- Understand the art of water drop photography
- Introduction of water drop photography equipment
- Introduction of SFB (shoot from below) alignment platform
- Introduction of multi function platform for side air blow, bullet shoot, 3 nozzles from below
- Introduction of Ping-Pong fly to meet water drops in the air (my very new method)
- How to setup device, camera, lens, flash, background
- How to mix water solution (very important part of water drop shoot)
- The relationship between device, camera and flashes
- Understand processing of collision
- The secret recipe of guaranteed splash
See more of Yuefei's work visit his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/yuefeizhengphotography
This talk will be recorded. Club tickets available.
Everyone must be in the same venue. Members joining from their homes will require a standard ticket. You will NOT receive access to the recording.