top of page
- 27 Mar, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTOnline via ZoomBeing based in South Wales provides Gareth endless opportunities to visit and capture some stunning locations from mountains and forests to beautiful beaches. This talk is being recorded.
- 03 Apr, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTOnline via ZoomJoin advertising photographer Joe Lenton FSICIP, ASWPP, ASINWP, MA as we explore the world of professional commercial photography.
- 11 Apr, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTOnline via ZoomThis talk will cover the basics of film photography and is aimed at the "comfortable" digital photographer who has little/no experience working with film. This talk is being recorded.
- 18 Apr, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTOnline via ZoomA photography talk by Richard Bradbury who is commissioned by the Guinness World Records book to travel around the world photographing some of the most bizarre and fascinating people on earth.
- 25 Apr, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTOnline via ZoomMaria Michael is a qualified, award-winning professional photographer with a passion for pet photography.
- 02 May, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTOnline via Zoom"A brand new talk for 2023. This presentation covers a number of techniques that I have developed relating to wildlife & macro photography. Chapters include Flash basics/Long lens flash/My macro set-up/High speed multi flash/Outdoor night studio." This talk is being recorded.
- 16 May, 19:30 BST – 17 May, 21:30 BSTOnline via ZoomWe are delighted to welcome back the incredible Mathew Browne. Join us for his talk on Travel Photography. This talk is being recorded.
- 26 Sept, 19:30 BSTOnline via ZoomA talk of two halves. The first half will be a presentation starting with basic water drop photography, gradually moving onto some very specialist kit. The second half will see a live presentation. This talk will be recorded.
- 24 Oct, 19:30 – 21:30 BSTOnline via ZoomEverything you need to know to capture amazing photographs of fireworks, from scouting out locations, knowing what settings to use, right through to editing your images after. Mathew's talks are always super informative and educational. Club tickets availalble. This talk will be recorded.
bottom of page